Saturday, March 1, 2008

I have been willed $5.5 USD million

I have been willed $5.5 USD million by Mr Don Jones.

I've contacted his Lawyer Arnold & Porter (UK) LLP on email at (davidpgersch@hotmail.com ) to receive my money.
I've sent him my details to receive the money by ATM (automated teller machines ) INTER SWITCH CARD to be cashed in my country ATM SHOP ON THE INTER SWITCH NETWORK.

I gave 50% of the $5.5 USD million to the charity homes and motherless children homes and orphanage homes Including Churches to be praying for him. I Took the remaining 50% for myself and for the accepting his request and also for taking my precious time.

I Prayed for him, he is going in for an operation Now.
I've contacted his Lawyer Arnold & Porter (UK) LLP on email (davidpgersch@hotmail.com) now.

No comments: