Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mr. David Osa

MY IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WAS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

This was to confirm my co-operation as a foreign partner and my assistance to enable Mr. David Osa own a property and invest in the stable economy of my country.

Mr. David Osa made this venture proposal to me in strict confidence. The money he
wants to invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract proceed. This is in his capacity as the chairperson of the senate financial committee on foreign contracts verification and payments (Member, Contract Review Panel (CRP). His good
fortune is that he is privy to such classified information.

The amount in question is $28,200,000.00 Million US Dollars. As a senior civil servant in the Nigerian Government, his country's prudential policy prohibits
Mr. David Osa from operating a foreign account. Since I would like to assist him as a partner, I kindly indicated my interest after which we have both discuss on the
modalities.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds have been revealed to me in due course. For my assistance, I shall receive 25% of the funds to be transferred and 5% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties.

No comments: