Thursday, November 20, 2008

Internet By SIC Codes

I access up-to-date data for 1.5 million companies worldwide. All of them have their own '.com' domain name on the Internet, making them top prospects for my Internet business. My MasterCD provides me e-mail addresses, contact names, phone and fax numbers, company SIC codes, and optionally mailing addresses, allowing me to run e-mail and fax promotions, make telephone contacts, and plan marketing strategies.

My MasterCD allows me to sort data and choose companies according to my preferences, either by industry classification and/or geographically using phone area codes. I exported data to contact-management, spreadsheet, and broadcasting applications.

My MasterCD cost me US $649. My mailing addresses an additional US $399.

No comments: