Friday, June 13, 2008

My CIA

My "CYBER INVESTIGATOR'S ASSISTANT (CIA)"
Shows me how to get the facts on anyone.

They Wanted BANNED My SOFTWARE In all 50 States! Why? Because these secrets were never intended to reach my eyes....

I Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

I Locate Missing Persons, I find my Lost Relatives and obtain Addresses and Phone Numbers of my old school friends. My sophisticated SOFTWARE program is DESIGNED to automatically CRACK MY CASE with links to thousands of Public record databases. I Find out SECRETS about my relatives, friends, enemies, and everyone else! -- even my spouse!

It's absolutely astounding! Here's some of what I could learn:

License plate numbers!
I get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
(I've Found that girl I met in traffic!)

DRIVING RECORDS!
I get anyone's driving record!

Social security number!
I trace anyone by social security number!

ADDRESSES!
I get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!
I get anyone's phone number with just a name -even unlisted numbers!

Dirty secrets!
I discover dirty secrets my in-laws don't want me to know!

Investigate anyone!
I use the source that private investigators use secretly!

Ex-spouse!
I get information on my ex-spouse that will help me win in court! (I've digged up old skeletons)

Criminal search-Background check!
I find out about my daughters boyfriends!

Neighbors!
I learn all about my mysterious neighbors! I find out what they have to hide!

People I work with!
I am astonished by what I learn about people I work with!

MY CYBER INVESTIGATOR'S ASSISTANT (CIA)
Software helps me discover ANYTHING about anyone, with click able hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses!

I Just loaded my software and Go!

It's INCREDIBLE what I can find out using Cyber Investigator's Assistant (CIA) and the Internet! You'll be riveted to your computer screen! The software they're trying to ban! Before it's too late!

I HAVE BENEFIT A LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Only $19.95 US

I also received free an amazing tool that totally protects my computer from online break-in -immediately, after sending my order.

No comments: