Monday, December 22, 2008

AWARD NOTIFICATION

I was informed that I was the winner of the Lottery International Program that was drawn three days ago.

Attached to ticket number 7,35,5,45,8 BONUS NO: 71, with serial Number 2113-05 matched the winning numbers 7,35,5,45,8 BONUS NO: 71, and consequently I won the Stakers International lottery in the 5th category.

Approved is a lump sum of one million five hundred Thousand Dollars ($1.5million) in cash prize accredited to file REF NO. JSL/2554259003/07 that should be released to me. This is from the total prize money of ($22,500,000) shared among the fifteen International winners in this category. Participants were selected through a referral program and winners were picked by a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia,Europe,Africa and North America as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, I am asked to keep this award strictly from public notice until my claim has been processed and my money released to me. To begin my claim, I contacted the claims department:

Roubert Ada.
(Claims Manager)
Phone:+ 27 736823442
email: roubertada@junostakerslotto.com

No comments: