Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Emerging Growth st0ck

BEFORE I CONTINUE - VERY IMPORTANT - I Expect UACP to have a VERY large PR campaign in the next 10 days and I am expecting some very positive news.

****************************

Symbol: UACP

current price : $0.28

My 10 days target price : $1.25

My 3 Months target price : $1.66

****************************

I jumped on board while this stock is below $1 - I expect a Huge Promo over the weekend

I expect it to SOAR on Monday and Tuesday next week, I jumped in today :)


The company released Ground Breaking news about its VOIP division!! Although some would argue that VoIP is still maturing, corporate users are extremely interested in implementing the technology, creating exponential growth. Within the last four years, VoIP minutes increased from less than 0.5 to 2 percent of outbound international calls, according to research from TeleGeography. Additionally, predictions as to the size of the market itself vary, with Allied Business Intelligence projecting the VoIP market to grow from $3.7 billion in 2000 to $12.3 billion in 2010 and Synergy Research projecting the VoIP equipment market to grow to $13.3 billion by 2009.

No comments: