Thursday, October 9, 2008

My discovery

My pills work by enhancing the hormone that instructs my body to fill my penis with blood. More and more blood gets pumped into the two large chambers on top of my penis, making my dick harder than ever before. My penis is very very flexible, and adapts well to the increased pressure, getting longer and harder.

The best thing is that since my hormones have been enhanced, they get used to it and I keep my enhanced size for many months after I stop taking my medication

I have been 4.5" long since adolescence
Since I have been using this formula my penis has been 6.5" long, and my erection is nearly twice the size. I was careful not to take too much to begin with as my skin needed time to adapt to my new improved dick!

My lengthening is permanent!

I could not believe the results of my prescription. I am back to taking them again and I'm still getting larger!

No comments: